The KONG Wobbler Dog Toy is the ideal way to keep your dog entertained in an usual way! This toy can be used as a feeding bowl or during training, as well as being a great way to fight boredom and provide your dog with a delicious snack.
The KONG Wobbler Dog Toy is pear-shaped and can stand on the floor for your dog to push around with its nose or paws. Even when the snack ball is empty, it remains an irresistible toy as it rolls around the floor in unpredictable directions! This helps to stimulate your dog's natural hunting and chasing instincts. The KONG Wobbler Dog Toy can be unscrewed to open it and for filling with food. The opening on the side is large enough for pieces of food to fall out as your dog pushes it around the floor.
The KONG Wobbler Dog Toy is also ideal as a training tool, as it has integrated treats, or for use as a feeding bowl if you wish to ensure your dog eats more slowly to aid digestion.
The KONG Wobbler Dog Toy is made from food-safe polymer and is particularly robust, ensuring it can provide your dog with long-lasting joy. This red dog toy is available in different sizes.
KONG Wobbler Dog Toyat a glance:
- Pear-shaped dog toy for filling with food or snacks
- With incorporated opening (approx. 2cm): through which the snacks can fall
- Easy to fill, as it opens by unscrewing
- Ideal as a training ball or for feeding, encouraging slower eating and movement
- Rolls and spins around unpredictably
- Robust and easy to care for (dishwasher proof)
- Colour: red
- Material: food-safe polymer
- Size S:
- Suitable for dogs weighing between 1-12kg
- Size: diameter 11 x (L) 15.5 cm
- Max. filling capacity: 125g (approx. 1/2 cup of food)
- Opening: 1.8cm
- Product weight: approx. 485g
- Size L:
- Suitable for dogs weighing over 11kg
- Size: diameter 13 x (L) 19 cm
- Max. filling capacity: 250g (approx. 1 cup of food)
- Opening: 1.8cm
Please note: No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet with this toy. Check the product regularly for damage, and replace the toy if it is damaged or missing any pieces to avoid potential injury to your pet.