The KONG Classic Red is a truly timeless dog toy, with characteristics that make it the ideal toy for enthusiastic chewing and playing, as well as being great for filling with treats.
Dogs have a natural desire to chew and hunt. This KONG Classic is the perfect toy for your dog, specially designed to satisfy these particular needs. The original KONG toy is made from natural rubber in a distinctive red colour and has pleasant characteristics that invite your dog to bite and play for a truly enjoyable experience.
The KONG Classic is an ideal way to beat boredom and is a great addition to games of fetch in the great outdoors. A particularly charming feature of the KONG Classic is that it bounces around unpredictably, awakening natural hunting and chasing instincts and ensuring long-term interest.
You can make the KONG Classic even more irresistible to your pet by filling it with treats such as chew bones and biscuits, which can be easily inserted into the toy through the hole in the base. Once your dog has 'captured' the KONG Classic, it can roll it around to release the treats. The majority of dog owners find that their dog can be entertained for hours with a KONG Classic, thanks to its various uses and enticements.
The KONG Classic is available in various different sizes so that dogs of every size and breed can enjoy these toys.
KONG Classic at a glance:
- Dog toy for playing, fetching and chewing
- Bounces and hops around unpredictably
- Can be filled with treats such as bones or crackers
- Satisfies natural playing and chewing desires
- Colour: red
- Material: natural rubber
- S for dogs up to 9kg: approx. 4.5 x 4.5 x 7 cm (L x W x H)
- M for dogs up to 7-16kg: approx. 5.5 x 5.5 x 8 cm (L x W x H)
- L for dogs up to 13-30kg: approx. 6.5 x 6.5 x 10 cm (L x W x H)
- XL for dogs up to 27-41kg: approx. 9 x 9 x 12.7 cm (L x W x H)
Please note: No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet with this toy. Check the product regularly for damage, and replace the toy if it is damaged or missing any pieces to avoid potential injury to your pet.