Applaws Dry is a unique complete diet for adult cats. It simulates the natural diet of a cat in the wild in a dry kibble form. Cats are carnivores and their digestive system is adapted to thrive on a diet high in natural animal proteins. The natural cat diet only contains 1 to 5 % plant content from the intestines of prey. The cereals found in many other dry pet foods cannot be utilised and are difficult to digest for cats. Surplus carbohydrates are not saved but are converted into glycogen or fat. The result can be obesity, liver or pancreas disease and even diabetes.
Applaws Chicken dry cat food uses meat as its only source of protein and can be effectively converted into energy by your cat. It is also suitable for cats with allergies and food intolerances.
Applaws Dry contains no artificial preservatives. Added antioxidants for longer preservation of the food are derived from natural selenium and natural tocopherol which can have an additional positive effect on your cat's health and vitality.
Natural omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids strengthen the fur and skin structure and give your cat's coat a glossy shine. Applaws Dry also contains cranberry extract to support the urinary and digestive tracts.
Features of Applaws Cat Food at a glance:
- 80% meat content
- 20% vegetables and natural extracts
- 15% carbohydrates
- High meat-based protein content
- No artificial colourings or preservatives
- Rich in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Cranberry extract prevents the build-up of harmful bacteria and supports the urinary and digestive tracts
- Yucca extract has an anti-inflammatory effect and neutralises the pH value
- Balanced calcium/phosphorus ratio
- Developed with vets
- Anti-hairball formula
- Resealable packaging